Would You Like To Exhibit?
2D booth* in the virtual Exhibition Hall includes:
- Company Name and Logo
- Company Profile
- Documents, Videos and Images
- Content hyperlinks for company’s website, products, news and social media accounts.
- Interactive Chat (Group and 1:1 chat, including video calls)
- Contact Us
- Ability to see visiting attendees at the booth.
- Ask us about our interactive device map to showcase your product
SIZES & BENEFITS:
Premium size: Link to a 3D external company booth -or- upload your own booth image to the platform with interactive links.
Exhibitors Badges Rules & regulations
ALLOCATION OF VIRTUAL EXHIBITION SPACE
A completed Exhibition Booking Form and Contract must be faxed/emailed to ensure reservation of a desired booth template. Upon receipt of the Exhibition Booking Form and Contract, the virtual booth will be confirmed and an invoice will be sent.
All exhibitors are required to be registered in the Congress. Registrations will be given depending on your booth of choice:
- Small Booth – 2 registration
- Medium Booth – 3 registrations
- Large Booth – 5 registrations
Any additional registrations will be charged a registration fee.
EXHIBITORS’ TECHNICAL MANUAL
An Exhibitors’ Technical Manual outlining all technical aspects of exhibiting will be available approximately 3 months prior to the Congress. It will include the following:
- Technical details about the platform
- Final exhibition details and information
- Services available to exhibitors and order forms
EXHIBITOR LOGO & PROFILE
You can submit your logo and company’s profile and read important exhibitor information on the Kenes Exhibitors’ Portal. The Exhibition Manager will contact you with the link to the Exhibitors’ Portal, including your personal login details.
EXHIBITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Terms and Conditions of exhibiting are included in the Online Prospectus and can be found here (TERMS AND CONDITIONS.pdf). Please note that signing of the BOOKING FORM AND CONTRACT indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Exhibition Booking Form will be held as a valid liable contract, by which both parties will be bound. An exclusive handling agent will be designated to the ATTD 2021 Congress.
*All pictures are illustrations only.