We look forward to welcoming you at ATTD!
Registration Fees (EUR)
WARNING: There is an increasing number of fraudulent websites that impersonate ATTD 2022. We recommend you only register via this website, directly with the official meeting organizer, or use a trusted group registration service.
In-Person Participation Fees (in EUR) apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
early BIRD RATE
UNTIL JANUARY 10, 2022
JaNuary 11, 2022 - March 22, 2022
FROM march 23, 2022 ONWARDS
Virtual Participation Fees (in EUR) apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
early BIRD RATE
UNTIL JANUARY 10, 2022
FROM JANUARY 11, 2022 ONWARDS
* Proof of Student/Fellow/Nurse/Dietitian status is mandatory – In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online registration.
EU national legislation and codes of practice prohibit the advertising of prescription-only medicines to individuals not licensed/authorised to prescribe or supply ‘prescription medicines’, apply (Medicines for Europe Code. Article 4.1. Non-promotion of prescription-only medicines).
In order to prevent these groups from being actively approached with advertising, they will be identified as such.
Fees for in-person participants include:
- Participation in all scientific sessions.
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception.
- Access to the Exhibition Area.
- Refreshments during coffee breaks as indicated in the program.
- Dedicated time and place for Networking.
- Delegate bag including all conference printed material
- ATTD 2021 Yearbook Online
- 3 months access to all the sessions’ recording on demand.
- and all benefits of the virtual Category which includes access to online content and networking opportunities.
Fees for virtual category include:
- Open access to all presentations and session recordings. Create your own schedule, attend any and all of the sessions whenever and wherever.
- Network with colleagues. Browse a list of participants and click on their name to contact them.
- Earn CME credits. Participate in the scientific programme and be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the virtual meeting.
- Access all the e-posters. Browse research on the hottest topics published in the congress digital abstract book and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world through the e-poster virtual consultations and ATTD 2021 Yearbook Online.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account name: ATTD 2022 Congress, Paris
Bank details: Credit Suisse Bank Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account number: 1500934-92-256
Swift code: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN number: CH87 0483 5150 0934 9225 6
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Conversion of Registration Category
Up to the March 23, 2022 you will be able to change your registration category at no charge. For example, if you registered to attend in person at Barcelona, you will be able to change your registration category to Virtual and receive a refund of the difference in fees.
Please note that when changing your registration category, the fee that will apply will be based on the registration fee and category applicable at the time the change is made.
As of the March 24, 2022 there will be no refunds for changing your registration category.
Should you wish to upgrade your registration from Virtual to an in-person attendance, you will be required to pay the difference applicable based on the registration fee and category at the time the change is made.
All cancellations must be sent by email at email@example.com
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (€30) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
Cancellations received up and including February 1, 2022: full refund.
Cancellations received between February 2 until March 23, 2022: 50% will be refunded.
Cancellations received from March 24, 2022: no refund will be made.
We offer complimentary registration for members of the press; however, press credentials are required. Please send us valid press ID card or a letter from the publisher of the institution/ journal you are working for by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org In addition, please specify full name and address.
Note: Not applicable for author and abstract presenters
For group registration of 10 participants or more, please click here
ATTD 2022 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140