We would like to make sure that you travel safely to Barcelona.
Here you can find a couple of useful links and resources to help you organize your journey.
For COVID-19 regulations related to travelling to Spain and activities in Barcelona, please visit the following websites for most up-to-date information:
Europe is open! Find information from the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control here:
COVID measures & regulations at the Conference venue
- Masks will be mandatory in all conference spaces and halls (with the exception of meals).
- We are planning the spaces to allow for proper social distancing (specifically in the exhibition area).
- Catering choices are “covid-minded” meant to keep participants healthy and safe.
- COVID-19 testing facilities will be available during the ATTD 2022 Conference, in the Conference venue.
COVID Testing Station at ATTD 2022
The COVID-19 testing facilities will be located in the Registration Area of the Conference venue.
Available tests are:
- Rapid Antigen Pre-Departure Test
- Note: results of PCR tests take 24 hours.
Tests can be booked in advance, and results are valid for travel purposes.
Costs for the test (PCR – 86 €, Antigen – 36 €):
Paid during the booking process, which can be done via the following link – CheckandGo Test
Onsite Covid Testing Station Opening Hours:
Wednesday, 27 April 2022 12:30-17:30
Thursday,28 April 2022 10:00-15:00
Friday, 29 April 2022 10:00-15:00
Saturday,30 April 2022 09:30-14:30