Instructions for e-Poster Presenters
e-Poster presentations will not have a dedicated session time and will be available for viewing through the e-Poster gallery on the conference platform and the mobile app, and during Exhibition opening hours onsite near the Exhibition area.
Each e-Poster will consist of a 1-page pdf file (and an audio file, see details below). The participants will be able to contact the poster presenter through the virtual platform.
Only e-Posters of registered participants will be displayed in the e-Poster Gallery.
e-Poster registered presenters have received a dedicated link to upload their e-Posters by email. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you haven’t received it.
Deadline for uploading your e-Poster: Wednesday, 6 April 2022
Prepare your e-Poster
Technical specifications for e-Poster preparation
Please submit your e-Poster as a 1-page PDF file in landscape orientation.
If you wish, you may use a template that can be downloaded here.
- Language: All e-Posters should be prepared in English.
- File Format: PDF file – 1 page is recommended
- Orientation: Please create your document in PowerPoint in Landscape Layout 16×9 and Save it as a PDF file
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica
- Font size: 11 points or larger
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and embedded videos are not permitted
- QR Codes may be included
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
- File size: Less than 5 MB
Recording your MP3 audio file for your e-Poster
e-Poster presenters are encouraged to record a 3-5-minute MP3 audio file to accompany their e-Poster. The recording will be accessible from the e-Poster gallery within the online platform but not at the e-Poster station onsite nor on the conference app. For instructions on how to record a short audio file for your e-Poster click here.
**Please note that you may NOT save the file name with any characters or symbols – only letters and numbers and no spaces in the file name.
By following the guidelines, you will ensure your e-Poster is displayed correctly. Without following these instructions your e-Poster will not be uploaded correctly.
Please note: By uploading your e-Poster and audio file, you agree to having it published in the official Congress publications and on the Congress website, virtual platform and society website for the duration of 3 months following the ATTD 2022 Virtual Congress.
Messaging e-Poster Presenters
Within the virtual platform, there is a messaging service to facilitate scientific exchange. Messages can be sent by participants directly to the presenter’s email (without seeing the presenter’s email address) by clicking the envelope icon. Please note: the message is sent without displaying your details, so if you wish the presenter to have your email address, you will need to include it in your message body text.
Please note, there will not be paper posters at ATTD 2022.
For questions, please e-mail email@example.com