Guidelines for Pre-Recorded Presentations:
VIRTUAL Speakers and VIRTUAL Oral Presenters
You will be contacted shorty with guidelines on how to book a recording.
Publication Consent Form
You have been sent an email with login details to access and complete a Publication Consent Form (which will apply to your presentation/s). In order for us to use your recording in our scientific program, we need you to complete this form. Please complete this prior to recording your talk.
PowerPoint Presentation Guidelines
You may use the ATTD 2022 slide template and follow the below guidelines.
- Please note that your slides must be finalized and ready on the day of your recording.
- Please ensure that the presentation slide deck is 16:9.
- The first slide of your presentation must be your name and presentation title. The second slide should be the disclosure slide. If you have nothing to disclose, please write “No Disclosures”. You can download a disclosure template here. Note: You need to address the disclosure at the beginning of your presentation for at least 30 seconds to allow enough time for the audience to review and digest the information.
- We recommend that you label all slides that include unpublished data with a title: “UNPUBLISHED DATA – DO NOT COPY OR DISTRIBUTE”.
- Click here for additional tips and recommendations about preparing your presentation.
- Zoom Background – We recommend you use the ATTD virtual background for your recording – Click here to open the background, right click to save/download it.
Presenters are required to adhere to the time allotted to them.
If your recording is longer than the allocated time for your talk you may be asked to re-record.
During your presentation recording
- There will be a dedicated technician assisting you during the recording of your session.
- On the day of the zoom recording session, please make sure you are ready:
- Quiet Environment: Please make sure that the room you are using is quiet (avoid disturbances such as phones ringing, dogs barking etc.) and try to ensure no one will interrupt you while you are recording.
- Neutral background: Make sure to sit in front of a neutral background (white, uniformly colored wall, or similar, avoid bright back-light such as a window). Please do not use artificial background features.
- Presentation Open: Please have your PowerPoint presentation open on your laptop/PC.
- Join the Recording Session: At the time of your session recording, you are invited to enter the Zoom link that was sent to you, and meet a technician (virtually) who will guide you through the recording of your presentation.
Please note that your presentation will be accessible from the virtual platform during, and 3 months after, the conference, to all participants of the ATTD 2022 Conference.