Be Social – #ATTD2021
Maximize and share your experience
ATTD 2021 will offer you a complete virtual experience featuring fascinating lectures, exciting networking opportunities and direct live contact with our world renowned speakers.
To enhance your experience and ability to connect with colleagues virtually, we encourage you to share information about the conference and your participation on social media – before and during ATTD.
Using #ATTD2021 in your social media posts will increase your visibility. Everyone following #ATTD2021 will be able to see your posts. You can gain new followers and connect with colleagues worldwide!
The official hashtag for ATTD 2021 Virtual Conference is #ATTD2021.
Make sure to use the hashtag when tweeting and sharing posts on your social media channels.
Use our dedicated hashtag #ATTDanywhere to enter our photo competition.
What to share
- Live tweet from sessions, meetings, and the exhibition. Make sure to mention @ATTDconf and use the official hashtag #ATTD2021.
- Retweet, like, share or repost live coverage coming from the @ATTDconf ; @ATTDConf and Advanced Technologies and Treatment for Diabetes (ATTD)accounts.
- Post your pictures and/or share them in stories using the hashtag #ATTD2021
How to share
Share your experiences. Personalise your posts.
Use the below images to post to your channels, or update your cover photo, and help spread the word.
(click on an image and then right-click to save or copy image)
Facebook & Instagram
Add your own text!
Twitter & LinkedIn
Add your own text!
Profile Cover Banners
A Social Media Newbie?
Do you want to join the discussion but you are not on social media yet?
Our detailed guide below will help you follow the heated discussions related to #ATTD2021 across all social media platforms.
Create a social media profile
Why follow ATTD on social media
- Access all ATTD-related information + deadline announcements.
- Keep up-to-date with all ATTD news and events.
- Bring to your attention the latest scientific developments/journals/articles within the industry worldwide.
- Guide you through the ATTD conference stages – call for abstracts, guidelines, registration process, deadlines, etc.
- An easy way to get in touch with the diabetes community – ask questions, discuss research and share ideas.
Be sure to connect with us on:
- Facebook (@ATTDConf)
- Twitter (@ATTDconf)
- LinkedIn (@Advanced Technologies and Treatment for Diabetes (ATTD))
Understand and make use of hashtags
#ATTD2021 #ATTDanywhere – make the most of your virtual experience this year!
What is a hashtag, how to hashtag and why should you include them in your social media posts?
- A hashtag or this symbol “#” has become an integral part of social media.
- It is a label for content. It helps users who are interested in a topic, find direct information about it fast and easily.
- Hashtags make it easier for you to discover posts around a specific topic.
- They are not just for Twitter anymore, although they are most effective there.
How to use hashtags effectively:
- They always start with # but they won’t work if you use spaces, punctuation or symbols.
- Including hashtags in your posts means taking part in a conversation happening on that social media platform. And most importantly, it makes your posts visible in that conversation!
- For example, if you use #ATTD2021 on your Instagram posts, everybody who follows that hashtag will see your recent post in their feed. You might gain some new followers this way as well – and thereby, connect with WSAVA-interested peers worldwide!
How to use and follow hashtags:
#ATTD2021 is the official conference hashtag. Include it in all conference-related posts and tweets.
- Click here to see all posts using #ATTD2021 on Twitter.
- Click here to see all posts using #ATTD2021 on Facebook.
- Click here to see all posts using #ATTD2021 on LinkedIn.
#ATTDanywhere– use it to enter our photo contest with your photo! No need to include it in your regular posts.
Relevant general hashtags in the field:
Share your insights and impressions
Here are some suggestions you can use to share information about the conference with your network easily and conveniently:
- Live tweet from sessions, meetings and exhibitions. Be sure to mention @ATTDconf and include #ATTD2021 in the text of your tweets.
- Share your highlights from sessions – interesting topics, intriguing findings, top speakers – using the #ATTD2021
- You can also share and repost live coverage on Facebook.
- You can also like and share ATTD’s posts with your audience.
The following examples of text are ready to be used in your social media channels. These are only suggestions, feel free to edit and rewrite/write your won posts and tweets.
- I’ll be here in my living room for #ATTD2021, 2-5 June. Join me online! https://attd.kenes.com/
- I am excited to be part of #ATTD2021 going virtual for the first time!. Join thousands of colleagues from around the world in educational sessions, exchanging scientific news and sharing best practices from the world of diabetes! https://attd.kenes.com/
- Thrilled to be part of #ATTD2021 happening in a fully virtual format for the first time ever! Looking forward to seeing you all! – https://attd.kenes.com/
- Looking forward to the exciting #ATTD2021 program! https://attd.kenes.com/scientific-program/